Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tiring week and it's only Tuesday!

I am so tired! The journal is going to suffer this week--sorry Annie. I started the week tired, and it's only building. I've been enjoying what I have been doing at work, but I really wanted to have my psyche somewhere else today, and I had to push it aside. I watched a movie last night, not a great movie, but it was set in New Orleans and the characters and story captured me. And then I had a dream, involving a friend, that I am sure grew out of the movie somehow and was intertwined with it. If only I had been able to stay in bed another hour or so to process that dream! Now, if I tried to go back to it, I know it would not be the same real dream world I was in, but a fictionalized account, and that would feel so wrong.

I’m sorry if this doesn’t make any sense to you. I’m not sure it makes any sense to me. I just know I feel this loss because of it. Maybe I just need to get some sleep. . .

1 comment: