Sunday, September 27, 2009

Feng shui my brain

The weekend is over. I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I did not get any cleaning done! I hate that. It makes going back on Mondays worse. I was gone all day yesterday attending a conference in Dallas, so today I had to recover from the long day and ride. Now I have to face the week knowing that I am not likely to have any energy to do any cleaning when I get home from work, which means that I get to live in a dirty house all week. Now, I realize that my house is not horribly dirty, but I would like it more if it were cleaner. It really needs serious feng shuing. If it had that, I am sure the house would practically clean itself. The reality is that I will not have time to give it the thorough clutter cleansing it requires until I am retired--mostly because it is going to take me weeks, if not months, to get it done since I have a short attention span for such things. In the meantime I will hope that nobody comes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment