Thursday, June 16, 2011

Going with the flow

Another day of going with the flow . . . I'm very good at this, and I am not really concerned about becoming a total slug. I trust that I will know when it is time to disengage from this stream-of-consciousness journey and start heading in a purposeful direction. I am, after all, still in my post-retirement thinking and planning stage. This is time for a brainstorming of sorts--let the ideas come, and see which, if any stick. I don't want to close of any options by attaching myself to any particular one too soon. For instance, one possibility that occurred to me today was that maybe I should be a retirement coach. Not the kind that helps people with their finances, but more like a motivational coach. It could be fun. I could travel around and make lots of money opening future possibilities for people while making them laugh. Hmmm, let's see what ideas come to me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment