Sunday, March 13, 2011

Feeling all is right

I confess I had a few moments of anxiety Friday, after submitting my retirement notice. I was really surprised by the feelings since this is something that I have looked forward to for so long. It kind of scared me. Where did this anxiety come from and what was it about? So, I went in,looked at it, and realized that the fear was that I would be so intoxicated by my new-found freedom to not do any particular thing at any particular time, that I would become a sloth. I tried that on for a bit and realized there was no way I would be able to let that happen. I have too many things I have wanted to do and learn for so long. Besides, the first thing I have planned is to get into the best shape I have ever been. Once I'm there, I will feel so good I will want to do it all.

1 comment:

  1. Super cool. I know exactly how you must feel. I'm looking forward to my time belonging to me.

    ReplyDelete