Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Boycott schedules

The cosmos has been weird this past week.  OK, so I'm sure it is just me that has been weird, but I haven't felt very retired for several days now.  I think it is because I have felt too scheduled, and I don't want to be scheduled!  That's part of why I retired--so I could be more spontaneous.  I'm going to try cutting the workout schedule for a while. I'll just take it a day at a time.  I'll just do whatever exercise I want to do.  The important thing is to exercise.  I also feel like I am just running errands all the time.  Where did they all come from?  How did I ever get anything done when I was working.  I suppose that is the point--most of them didn't get done.  But, I need to get over this feeling that I have to do them all right away.  The reality is that most of them, maybe none of them, need to get done any time too soon.  I keep waiting for the "normal" retirement to happen, but maybe this is the normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment